Today I See...

...Through the eyes of a child

Thursday, November 19, 2009

We Got Jungle Fever.... Oops...

Paige portrays a sexy snake in this picture.

Backstage entertainment = grooveshark :)

The iconic "cane dance"

These three have been my backbone this year :) And my partners-in-crime, of course! We're the fantabulous four!

Dee, the second-third of Paige's three-part snake body, and one of my all-around favorite freshmen :)

Kelsey, aka Paige's Ass, and my panther-counterpart (she plays Bagheera on the other night.)

We be sexy. I can't stand the blackface though. Makeup FAIL.

Oh Lauren Rae... I have no words for you, darling.

Same goes to you, Jenna.

I stole Kian's wig which is actually Kiana's? And they have the same name, which makes this all the more confusing! (Kian lurks in the background.)

The wall is signed by cast members.

Another half-assed makeup attempt by our lovely Director, Heidi. It looks like someone smeared shit on Sabrina's face.

I don't even know this girl's name.

My second signing of the wall.

Kian, in Kiana's wig, vandalizes Kelsey's turkey.

The BITCH didn't write this. This is underclassman assholery in its highest form. The bitch is a senior tradition, not to be touched upon by anyone under the age of 18.

One of us will inherit this piece of paper at the end of the school year.

Paige certainly is NOT in this picture.

Oh, the black face. Jungle fever. Changing the "brown" bear to the "black" bear. WE GET IT HEIDI, YOU'RE RACIST!

My habitat

The Wolf Pack.

Paige and I both creep on a freshman couple from different angles.

Why does Shere Khan look like Nelson Mandela?

Shannon undergoes the transformation from girl into wolf.

Alan undergoes the transformation from Alan into Kenny.

Shere Khan, formidable tiger.

Oh look. Black people. I didn't know CV had black people.

One night he is my adopted son, but on this particular night he would one day become my student.

It took so many tries to get this picture right.

The auditorium starts to fill - and Kara creeps from behind the curtain.

Sen10rs. Don't make me cry again. Also I regret making that face so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home