Today I See...

...Through the eyes of a child

Monday, November 23, 2009

There we go :)

A new tea mug for 2nd period!

The joy of 1970's education.

This is the monologue I memorized this morning.

This is the piece of paper I shouldn't have photographed because it looks like a blunt.

This is teatime.

Kian's personal effects.

Instead of going to class we took some pictures. This one is the exhaustion of school.

This is Kian's silly mug.

Me and my mug.

I'm not too sure why I put that cup down.

Goin down the halls...

I have no faith in the freshman class campaigns.

I was sad because we were searching for refuge in an old teacher's room - Miss Beattie, and she was not there to share fun times with us.

But Kelsey was in French to give us a smile!

This vending machine gives me many breakfasts and second breakfasts.

Cara, my Best Neighbor Ever!

I highly recommend Grooveshark.

The newspaper class reaches a slight kerfuffle over next month's articles.

Here are the troublemakers.

Paige and I are planning our weddings - we are totally going dress shopping!

Of course we will not buy a dress - we just want to try them on and have them fitted haha

Commence jazz band, with a visit from Kian again!

Sabian, the younger brother of Zildjan. Really!

My minimalist drawing of our guitarist, Ryan.

Shannon has eaten nothing but Cookie Crisp at lunch for over a week.

And she will only drink milk from cartons that have Freddie Froggie on them.

Commence Coutour, starring Connor...

...and various victims.

Nathaniel escapes.

Gracy doesn't understand coutour...

But Kels and Sami do!



I just started taking random pictures of people.

This is the set for our short skit, Bonnie and Clod.

Stop making that stupid duckface!

STOP MAKING THAT STUPID DUCKFACE!

DUCKFACE.

Sorry... not coutour.

We were having rehearsal for our one act play on the pool deck...

Camera whores, all of them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home